WHY CHOOSE US?
Brilliant Minds with Sophisticated Experience
MarkWillows Consulting boasts of the following:
- A highly knowledgeable and skilled workforce with hands-on years of experience in the education sector and executing CSR projects.
- A very strong network of over 300 highly skilled personnel across all sectors of the economy who are ready and available to offer their expertise and experience to deliver excellence.
- Our team and faculty of seasoned experts and consultants (both locally and internationally) has a cumulative of 90 years of experience on conducting needs assessments and has attained requisite certifications and industry memberships in relevant disciplines to ensure that we maintain high-level, global standards in carrying out all client projects. Check out their profiles.
Unique Solutions Powered by Knowledge
At MarkWillows Consulting, our services and solutions are founded on an intense understanding of the context, dynamics, and environment that are peculiar to each client.
Therefore, we give HIGH PRIORITY to research and knowledge where market trends and emerging best practices are studied from across the world to give unique solutions towards addressing the problems of each client
Lasting Results for Impressive ROI
At MarkWillows Consulting, our work with public, non-profit and private sectors yield the following benefits:
Private and Non-Profit sector benefits
(Students, Parents, School Owners, Educators, Companies, Foundations and NGOs
Multilateral Organisations, International Donor Agencies)
- Enhanced company reputation
- Timely legal approvals
- Minimised project risks
- Managed project impacts
- Balanced, strategic solutions
- Complex projects accomplished
- Engaged stakeholders
- Strengthened capacity
Public sector benefits
(Government Ministries, Agencies, Department and Parastatals, Federal, State and Local Governments)
- Balanced development outcomes
- Increased capacity to influence
- Improved technical knowledge
- Engagement with industry
- Increased understanding of laws and regulations